Ph.D. student Mehmet Ozkan at MALab presented our recent work entitled Personalized Adaptive Cruise Control and Impacts on Mixed Traffic during the 2021 American Control Conference. The paper was nominated as one of three best paper finalists by ASME Automotive and Transportation System Technical Committee.
Latest work was presented at 2021 American Control Conference
Best Paper Finalist for ASME Automotive and Transportation System
- 2021 National Science Foundation (NSF) Regional I-Corps Site Program Kickstart!
- 2021 Undergraduate Research Conference @ Texas Tech
- Dr. Ma Starts as Associate Editor for IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology
- Our work is accepted by IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems
- One paper was presented at 2020 ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Conference