Ph.D. student Mehmet Ozkan at MALab presented our recent work entitled Socially Compatible Control Design of Automated Vehicle in Mixed Traffic during the 2022 American Control Conference. The paper was selected for the Best Paper Award by ASME Automotive and Transportation System Technical Committee.
Best Paper Award in ASME Automotive and Transportation System at 2022 American Control Conference
- MALab student Mehmet Ozkan won Doctoral Dissertation Completion Fellowship
- New Project Awarded by NSF!
- Announcement of Selected Student Liaisons by ASME Automotive and Transportation System Technical Committee
- Latest work was presented at 2021 American Control Conference
- 2021 National Science Foundation (NSF) Regional I-Corps Site Program Kickstart!