MALab participated in the 2022 Texas Tech University Explore Engineering Summer Camp hosted by Whitacre College of Engineering. We were delighted to welcome 37 high school students with a short course on autonomous mobile robots, led by MALab Ph.D. candidate Mehmet Ozkan. Students assembled, programmed and raced scaled robotic cars and had a lot fun! We were particularly glad to receive a lot interests from students in pursuing post secondary education in the field of autonomous systems and robots, as we had hoped to achieve through such outreach activities, supported by National Science Foundation project CRII: CPS: Human-Centric Connected and Automated Vehicles for Sustainable Mobility.
MALab at Texas Tech Explore Engineering Summer Camp!
NSF outreach activities to high school seniors and juniors
- Best Paper Award in ASME Automotive and Transportation System at 2022 American Control Conference
- MALab student Mehmet Ozkan won Doctoral Dissertation Completion Fellowship
- New Project Awarded by NSF!
- Announcement of Selected Student Liaisons by ASME Automotive and Transportation System Technical Committee
- Latest work was presented at 2021 American Control Conference