First year Ph.D. student Mehmet Ozkan at MALab has recent work entitled Eco-Driving of Connected and Automated Vehicle with Preceding Driver Behavior Prediction accepted by the ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control. Congratulations!
Our work is accepted by ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control
First journal paper by student author at MALab
- One paper was presented at 2020 American Control Conference
- Incoming project on vehicle efficiency and alternative energy
- Mehmet is selected as Community of Scholar at Texas Tech University! Congratulations!
- MALab Acquired a Fully-Customizable Drive-By-Wire Platform
- Mobility Automation Laboratory (MALab) is established!