Ph.D. student Mehmet Ozkan at MALab presented our recent work entitled Inverse Reinforcement Learning Based Driver Behavior Analysis and Fuel Economy Assessment during the 2020 ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Conference.
One paper was presented at 2020 ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Conference
- Our work is accepted by ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control
- One paper was presented at 2020 American Control Conference
- Incoming project on vehicle efficiency and alternative energy
- Mehmet is selected as Community of Scholar at Texas Tech University! Congratulations!
- MALab Acquired a Fully-Customizable Drive-By-Wire Platform