Ph.D. student Mehmet Ozkan at MALab is elected as one of two Student Liaisons by ASME Automotive and Transportation System Technical Committee. The student liaison will organize student-centered activities during annual conferences with TC involvement, such as ACC and MECC. Congratulations!
Announcement of Selected Student Liaisons by ASME Automotive and Transportation System Technical Committee
Congratulations to Mehmet Ozkan!
- Latest work was presented at 2021 American Control Conference
- 2021 National Science Foundation (NSF) Regional I-Corps Site Program Kickstart!
- 2021 Undergraduate Research Conference @ Texas Tech
- Dr. Ma Starts as Associate Editor for IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology
- Our work is accepted by IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems